Upon determining the value of a company, we seek to determine the market value.
Market value is the price at which interest in assets is expected to be sold in a fair way, in the framework of a private contract and at the time of valuation, assuming the followings:
- the seller is willing to sell,
- a reasonable lenght of time is available to conduct sales negotiations taking into account the nature of the asset and the market situation,
- the value of the asset does not change in the negotiation period,
- the asset is marketed freely and it is advertized with appropriate publicity,
- a different from average, special customer offer will not be taken into account.
Our experts carry out evaluations using analytical procedures. Our experiences of audit and from other fields of expertise are of great help to provide our customers with professional and thorough services.