Non-resident employers may hire employee(s) in Hungary without establishing a subsidiary or branch. Choose our international payroll service and save the administration and the cost of a company or branch.
To which non-resident employers do we recommend internation payroll service?
- Foreign companies that are not incorporated in Hungary and do not need to be established in Hungary.
- Foreign companies that employ or are planning to employ residents of Hungary within the framework of an employment relationship
In such cases, it is always an efficient and good decision to entrust a service provider who is best acquainted with the legislation applicable to employment in Hungary with the payroll accounting of the Hungarian employee(s), i.e. to entrust a Hungarian service provider who has a sound knowledge of Hungarian law with INT payroll accounting and consulting.
That’s why our international Clients chose BPO to provide them with payroll accounting services, because due to our extensive professional knowledge, over 15 years of experience and international membership and background in MGI Worldwide, we have the experience to handle cross-border payroll issues and our highly qualified experts are available for them on professional matters.
Within our payroll accounting services concerning the Hungarian employees of non-resident companies, we can provide full payroll calculations, arrange money transfers, employment documents and contracts and transfers of monthly taxes and contributions to the Hungarian tax authority. And if you have a special double taxation issue, with their experience, our professional team can provide you with advice.
What do our payroll accounting services concerning the Hungarian employees of non-resident companies cover?
Based on our experiences, non-resident companies use the following payroll accounting processes in case of their foreign employees:
- advising on whether it is enough to request the payroll accounting of their Hungarian employees or it is necessary to establish a company in Hungary
- arranging the first registration with the Hungarian tax authority
- registering and de-registering insured employees
- monthly payroll calculations
- calculation of taxes and contributions payable monthly, providing the company with the exact amounts
- preparation of returns
- issue of certifications
- preparation of reports and GL postings for the accounting of the non-resident company as employer
- financial services (bank transfers): transfer of net salaries and/or social charges (optional), payroll consulting on request (salary planning and calculations)
- preparation of annual personal income tax returns (for an additional hourly fee)
- requesting tax certificates (by special order)
- statistical reports
- cafeteria counseling
- administrative tasks related to benefits-in-kind (e.g. cafeteria)
- administration of health insurance benefits/allowances (sickness benefit, infant care allowance, childcare allowance, etc.)
- employment services
Certainly, in each case, we tailor our services to our Clients’ needs.
The characteristics of our international payroll accounting services
|Continuous availability||Professional responsibility|
|Electronic data processing – online file-sharing system||Compliance with deadlines|
|Availability in English by email for professional issues||Guarantee for the continuity and high quality of the payroll accounting services|
|Confidentiality||High level of domestic and international professional knowledge|